United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be fooled that this is anything to do with the proposed super league.

This is all about them being self entitled twats who can't handle not being at the very top of the tree, you have to ask after all the rumours last night about them hoping to get the game cancelled that they managed to get into the ground.

Where was the security? exactly how easy is it to break into a premier league ground?

I would have told them that the game has now been awarded to Liverpool and then lock the ground up with the cunts inside until tomorrow night.
abu. No chance of locking them in. They haven’t nailed down Wios drug test escape window.

You know something, all those years of up and down the leagues, watching them cünts win everything, watching them pick up all the best players (Bayern Munich like behaviour), watching us getting fucked over by Stockport, going to York away (yeah, I was there as well so fuck right off), watching the Pearce years.......

Every single fucking second of that was worth it to see what a fucking omni-shambles these entitled cünts have become. I hope that fucking stain Ferguson is watching it as well as he's responsible for the whole fucking lot.

Bwahahaha......
Been championing this stance for nigh on 10 years, it was an inevitable outcome, especially for those who have a brain cell and understand trends, patterns.....

Our dominance will subside in time but you know what, I’m cool with that, which is what these red cunts, both scousers and trafford alike, don’t understand, to be at the very bottom, you appreciate when you’re dragged out of the shit and savour moments in time...

Do you think there would be protests today if they were playing to win the title? Of course not, this is all bourn from self entitlement now they are no where near the top anymore. They can complain the glazers are shite but they still spend more than almost every club in the world, what they are actually mad about is that they are no longer winning and these protests are channelling that anger with the ESL stuff being a convenient excuse, egged on by ratboy.
Completely agree.

The Glazers are not the best owners in town but they've thrown money at the team, brought in two highly decorated managers and frozen season ticket prices for 13 years straight.

This is a juvenile strop about not winning league titles with the now-defunct idea of the ESL used as a convenient excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.