United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should push for a penalty, we could have been Champions today but the protest caused a postponement, so we go to the second leg unsure that we have the Premier League in the bag, Grounds for conpensation?
I think you are pushing it a bit there mate. If anything it means we can win the title ourselves in a match and also the possibility of the club celebrating a title during a social media shutdown has been averted.

I have had a few barnies today with rags supporting the 'peaceful protests' as shown by BBC & SLY . I watched it on NBC sports and you could see the Police getting all sorts of shit thrown at them from the scum as they pushed them off Matt Busby Way. I cannot find photos of that and the mountain of crap they left behind them on any of our UK media.

Neville fist bumping the twats I there way into the stadium, both he and Carragher saying they were chatting with them.

They then spend the afternoon defending their actions and calling it “largely peaceful” despite the fact that we know that they knew an officer had had his face slashed, flares and cans of beer were thrown at their colleagues and police were being attacked outside the stadium.

The pair of them should be fucked of. They are dangerous in the positions they hold.

More from Greater Manchester Police's statement:

"Those in the stadium were evicted by officers but outside on the forecourt hostility grew with bottles and barriers being thrown at officers and horses. Two officers have been injured with one officer being attacked with a bottle and sustaining a significant slash wound to his face requiring emergency hospital treatment.

Must. Be. Applauded
It definitely sounds like their fault to be fair. Ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.