United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how this is news. I've been saying for years that I dream of playing for Fiorentina, Boca Juniors, Atletico Madrid or even Prestatyn Town but that's just as unlikely to happen!

In fact he would rather play for anybody other than the rags ( which his performances prove ).

Reportedly £250k a week. Or £4 million a game when not injured.
£250k?
The Rags will need some results for that kind of coin. Just been reading about the De Bruyne negotiations, which appear to be
going well, and we’re talking £300k for a player who’s the moon and stars above that bloke.
But they’re blown, fucked IMO, paying that is stupid, and smacks of utter desperation. When I look back over the years I’ve followed City, and see this sort of thing, it almost seems like some sort of skewed reality, it’s amazing to me.

Reverse tapping up by Pogba ?

Even though RM and Barca like their galatico signings, I'm not sure that they are ready to take on the over-hyped , disinterested and lazy fucker that have been the hallmark of his performances for the rags ( 1st or 2nd time around ).

Value for money in the Ed Woodward tradition , and the rags version of Mezut Ozil at Arsenal.
Unfortunately, for the rags, Real Madrid have "ruled out signing Pogba after he said it was his dream to play for the club one day".

Poor Paul. Dream on lad and stick to dabbing.

Depends if they score or miss their penalty kicks
Penandez has already been awarded his 1st pen of the game against Newcastle - got viciously chopped in training by Maguire who was wearing his prison barcode outfit.

Stockley Park, adjudged that it's allowable and can be carried forward , so for the 1st time the kick-off will be from the penalty spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.