United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all watched those documentaries about policing high profile events so I'm wondering what went wrong before the rag game? There's usually a meeting with the big wigs where they decide what to look for, potential flashpoints etcetera. Although no fan's were going to be at the game they knew there was a planned protest at Old Trafford. Two other areas of concern would have been the teams hotels. So that's three areas to cover. Yet it appears policing and monitoring of these three target areas was woefully inadequate until it was too late.

The rag stewards were complicit in letting yobs in as some videos circulating appear to show. I do have some sympathy though in that area as faced with a violent growing angry mob on their own ( I believe it took police an hour to arrive) it was risk getting attacked or let them in.

Sunday was a huge failure all round and a surrender to mob rule.

Honestly I dont really see what the Glazer's have done wrong.
Spent over a billion pounds on players in the last 10 years.
Could argue that they have spent much on the swamp, or training ground.
Rags moan that the Glazer's havent spent their own money yet it was Gill who brought in ffp to stop owners spending their own money.

I personally believe even if the Glazer's had spent millions on doing up the swamp and doing up the training grounds the rags would still want them out.

Why because utd are now shit, not top of the tree any more. City have come along and been run very successfully. The rags cant take it.

The rags could have the best owners in world football and they would still want them out.

Simple fact is their are entitled twats who cant take losing. Even by most teams standards would take utds position of being second in the league and the final of the Europe league. Every other club would bite their hands of to be as shit as utd.

They cant except not being top , end of , nothing to do with ESL they want to be were City are , and are behaving like little spoiled brats, the school yard bully whistle been taken down a peg or two.
spot on . bottom line , it's actually all about City .

When MUFC decided to sell to the Glazers...MUPLC was born...they were then swimming with sharks, and the blood was in the water. The Glazers being corporate American asset strippers will hang on for generations...they play a long game and when the PLC has been juiced out then the strip will begin.The odd bauble of buying a player (essentially based upon click bait potential) will gradually drift away.
Its the end of days.

Seeing as the fans are video being let into the swamp by utd staff that would I guess make insurance null n void. Plus if you see the padlock on the gate, the insurance company would say the padlock isnt strong enough.

Plus the door they kicked in didnt look very strong either, infact the security of the whole site looked poor. Surprised they got insurance to be honest certainly for the statium.
When the insurance company come round my work place they check doors, windows, the type of locks we use etc.

If I was the swamp insurance I would be looking at the easy the fans got in. And wouldnt pay out
Possibly, and if the Insurers won't shell out..... it's back to suing MUFC......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.