United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho saw Rashford for what he is speed merchant with a wonder goal in him! New top manager will bench him!
He wont be allowed to, thats the beauty of the situation and the flipside of being a clickbait media fav. Any manager who drops him will be called allsorts in the media, echoed by the fans , sacked by the morning.

I think thats why Pep couldnt do that job, too much politics than there would be if it was City

I’ve said it before; the rent boy is a fucking coward in big games.

He is more afraid of losing than taking a chance and going for the opponents' jugular.

It was the same yesterday. He was happier to take the game to penalties than to risk conceding with a more attacking lineup.

And considering he was a striker, it must be alarming for the hordes how badly coached his forwards are. Rashford and Greenwood have not progressed at all. In fact, they seem to have regressed. When you compare them to Raheem and Phil over similar timespans, it’s clear which pair have received the better tutoring.

Not that I’m complaining, of course. I’d be delighted if the Norwegian Stuart Pearce stays at the swamp for another decade.

I doubt Slurgie is organising the tactics. I think it’s great that he can’t let go and the Scum seem happy to see him involved. He’s yesterday’s man with yesterday’s tactics. To the current generation of Utd players he must seem like a doddering old has been Who has to be tolerated because of things he did years ago. I bet none of the foreign players can understand what he says anyway. All his continued presence does is undermine the paper boy. I hope it goes on for years.
Thank fuck I read your post, I was about to post the same kind of thing. I firmly believe the younger players will just think 'oh, please fuck off'. The way Scholes was going on about him last night you have to think that the younger players don't even want his ilk around either. I bet they're bored fucking shitless of the Crass of 92 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.