United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see the Glazers pissing off. They've given themselves a full £23 million dividend on the back of Covid and will continue to do so no matter what (imo). Perhaps selling more shares to their fans will help them in the short term.
Maybe, but if they have a couple of really bad seasons, I think it's a possibility.

Operation "Get the Rag's into the CL places" is going to have to come to an end at some point.

Just follow Aneka's bum was the rule.
What did you do that for.
Now I'm getting visions of Carol Smilie, Carol Vordermann, Kylie and Aneka in tight fitting shorts.
I'm gonna have to sit down for a while. Cutting the grass will have to wait.

What did you do that for.
Now I'm getting visions of Carol Smilie, Carol Vordermann, Kylie and Aneka in tight fitting shorts.
I'm gonna have to sit down for a while. Cutting the grass will have to wait.
Or you could watch The Dukes of Hazzard on Forces TV (Freeview Channel 96)
and see Daisy Duke in her er, Daisy Dukes.
Alot of bottom on display!!!

They've given themselves a full £23 million dividend on the back of Covid and will continue to do so no matter what (imo).
Just think, all you lurking raggies that pretend you don't come on here, if it hadn't been for that tyrannical Glaswegian Pisscan the Glazers would never have even got a foot in the door.

Ask yourselves, you plastic, glory-hunting, insecure 'runts-of-the-worldwide' litter...was it worth it?

So am I way off here that if City do pay £100m for Kane, (if we do, we do) it's purely coincidental that the scum are suddenly spouting how they're going to make their Number 1 Show Pony the highest ever paid player in the whole 'istree of football which would make them still relevant in time for season ticket sales being announced?

Operation "Get the Rag's into the CL places" is going to have to come to an end at some point.
Wonder what kind of bollocks they have in store for next season. Obviously they can’t repeat the award penalty after the match finishes again. Can they?
Two points less they should have had right there. Never mind the penalties.

Wonder what kind of bollocks they have in store for next season. Obviously they can’t repeat the award penalty after the match finishes again. Can they?
Two points less they should have had right there. Never mind the penalties.
It's only going to get worse after the amount of sh*t they got away with last season. It's a bit like boiling a frog. If you just ramp up the temperature slowly the frog doesn't know it's being boiled.

Problem is that the media just ignore it. I'm sure it's a continuation of what used to happen regularly under GPC where complicit journalists were given special treatment, and those who didn't toe the line were given the cold shoulder.

They'll push it too far one day and it will all come crashing down... Not soon enough form me.

SCUM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.