United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re confusing Barbara Bach, who is Lady Starkey, and Catherine Bach, who was in The Dukes of Hazard.

I think their surname comes from the German word, "Bach", which means brook or stream (not the kind you can get on a computer).
Quite right. Their mam n dad were actually from the west of Germany - Munch n Glad Bach.

It's only going to get worse after the amount of sh*t they got away with last season. It's a bit like boiling a frog. If you just ramp up the temperature slowly the frog doesn't know it's being boiled.

Problem is that the media just ignore it. I'm sure it's a continuation of what used to happen regularly under GPC where complicit journalists were given special treatment, and those who didn't toe the line were given the cold shoulder.

They'll push it too far one day and it will all come crashing down... Not soon enough form me.

SCUM!!!
Your first paragraph was getting interesting then you went all boring.

What happens to the frog and how do you know this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.