United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them and their vile stablemates fuck off and join the so-called SuperLeague that we've been hearing about recently. The sooner the redshirts are out of the Prem the better.
I can the advert now.

“The Theatre of Dreams is now open for you to see your heroes once more. 23,000 Lucky reds will get the chance to cheer on Pogba, McTominey, and our great leader Harry Maguire. Managed by the legend Ole. This exclusive opportunity could be yours for a bargain £267* for our home game with Wolverhampton Wanderers.

For that price you get an exclusive match day programme signed by Old Trafford greats and a chippy tea from Lou Macari’s world famous chip shop....”

*£750 for the Derby or Liverpool. Ticket price does not include drink inside the ground. You can be refused entry to the ground should you not fit the club policy on looks for social media campaigns. All tickets are not refundable.

BBC headline says they have modified Old Toilet to hold 23,500 spectators. What have they done taken out alternative rows of seats? If they did that in the Stretford end they still wouldn’t be 2 metres apart. I went and watched GB in the 2012 Olympics and was in the lower tier at the Stretford end, the concourse is so small it is a death trap and the rows are so close together I had to sit sideways. Frankly it is a complete dump.

BBC headline says they have modified Old Toilet to hold 23,500 spectators. What have they done taken out alternative rows of seats? If they did that in the Stretford end they still wouldn’t be 2 metres apart. I went and watched GB in the 2012 Olympics and was in the lower tier at the Stretford end, the concourse is so small it is a death trap and the rows are so close together I had to sit sideways. Frankly it is a complete dump.
As someone else has said they could put some nice big Television in the gaps for VAR decisions...

As someone else has said they could put some nice big Television in the gaps for VAR decisions...

Or do like the dippers did and site them in imaginary " development plans " that enabled them to write off £50m for FFP purposes ?

Reactions: mat
"Modified Old Trafford"......or in plain English "somebody swept up"
Probably swept it under a carpet too.

Yeah, but have they fixed that gaping hole in the roof?

Put stickers on the back of the seats ones you can use a big tick and arrows pointing a one way system! Must of cost around £500 at most.

I can the advert now.

“The Theatre of Dreams is now open for you to see your heroes once more. 23,000 Lucky reds will get the chance to cheer on Pogba, McTominey, and our great leader Harry Maguire. Managed by the legend Ole. This exclusive opportunity could be yours for a bargain £267* for our home game with Wolverhampton Wanderers.

For that price you get an exclusive match day programme signed by Old Trafford greats and a chippy tea from Lou Macari’s world famous chip shop....”

*£750 for the Derby or Liverpool. Ticket price does not include drink inside the ground. You can be refused entry to the ground should you not fit the club policy on looks for social media campaigns. All tickets are not refundable.
So is the tour of local pubs and a song sheet from Howson extra?

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.