United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard on the radio this morning that Cavani was desperate to join the rags as they were in the same group as PSG and he was desperate to play against them as he wasnt happy how his time with them finished.

Now maybe i'm old fashioned but surely that isnt the best of omens for the Rags and their recruitment policy.

Heard on the radio this morning that Cavani was desperate to join the rags as they were in the same group as PSG and he was desperate to play against them as he wasnt happy how his time with them finished.

Now maybe i'm old fashioned but surely that isnt the best of omens for the Rags and their recruitment policy.

can't be much worse than their usual random method.

No, no, no, you're wrong - he was a childhood fan and wore the United shirt to school every day - "I absolutely worshipped Paul Beckham, David Rooney, Ryan Scholes and Wayne Giggs", he said.

Providing Leipzig stay winning, a psg win would be fantastic. Leave United having to go full strength away in Germany on the Tuesday before the derby whilst we can play kids at home. I know it's no good for the SOS group though

I am not sure where Cavani was playing at the time of the Suarez incident but for people to suggest he was not aware of the European sensibilities is complete bollocks. I am sure it would have been all over the Uruguayan media at the time and the subject of much discussion generally
and especially in the Uruguayan international team.
What next - claims he did not know biting opponents was an offence?
He was at Napoli I think - didn’t he play in a win against us in the CL during the same season Suarez got done? Plus as you say they would’ve been international team-mates at the time so it’s inconceivable that he wouldn’t have been aware of the Suarez/Evra incident and the wording involved.

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.