United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
the legal correspondent of the BBC? Incredible if from the BBC!
Sadly all too credible from the MUTV outpost in Media City. This nonsense claim has been officially debunked and trashed by no less than the Greek prosecutor and various legal correspondents. On the BBC.
Is that how they work now? If in doubt, just put your hands over your eyes and ears?
I try to defend the BBC from the extreme right wing loons, racist gammons and assorted ne’erdowells who have swallowed the cyncial, commercially motivated and self-serving Murcoch Kool-Aid over the last few decades but Christ Almighty they don’t make it easy simetimes

Have to laugh. Had no idea they played until I saw the excuses.

It was only a friendly...
It's wasn't our first 11...

Checked and they were beaten 1-0 by villa. As for not their first team, seems Liar Liar captained the side, also starting were Van Beek Rashford, JLingzzzzz, McTominay, Ighalo, James and Shaw, plus Henderson in net. Sorry, but that pretty much is your first team.

If only Penandes had played, could have got a result, eh?

Funnily enough, it's not mentioned on the BBC sport pages that I can see. Must be the first day all summer they've not put a story up about that lot.

Checked and they were beaten 1-0 by villa. As for not their first team, seems Liar Liar captained the side, also starting were Van Beek Rashford, JLingzzzzz, McTominay, Ighalo, James and Shaw, plus Henderson in net. Sorry, but that pretty much is your first team.

Funnily enough, it's not mentioned on the BBC sport pages that I can see. Must be the first day all summer they've not put a story up about that lot.
And I suppose the Villa played their strongest XI?

the legal correspondent of the BBC? Incredible if from the BBC!

innocent until your guilty or in this case found guilty but innocent by the media

anybody that says there is no bias in the media well city found guilty by a kangaroo court in the media and at uefa
manchester city pleaded innocent and no one in the media believed us and found not guilty and the media still don't believe us ??

Nah, they only get given penalties if the game actually means something.

Sadly all too credible from the MUTV outpost in Media City. This nonsense claim has been officially debunked and trashed by no less than the Greek prosecutor and various legal correspondents. On the BBC.
Is that how they work now? If in doubt, just put your hands over your eyes and ears?
I try to defend the BBC from the extreme right wing loons, racist gammons and assorted ne’erdowells who have swallowed the cyncial, commercially motivated and self-serving Murcoch Kool-Aid over the last few decades but Christ Almighty they don’t make it easy simetimes
A lot of people still misled by the BBC even though in an article read recently they conveniently or wisely omitted the 'nullification' issue by saying he had been convicted and was appealing the conviction. I wish l could get a clip of the Breakfast interview as it is a perfect example of a presenter asking a question we did not want to, he and his colleague not being happy with the reply they did not want to hear and the producer rapidly moving on - probably because the lies from Harry onterview was already in the can.
Harry and his advisers have created a situation where it is difficult for them to pull out. Lovely.

innocent until your guilty or in this case found guilty but innocent by the media

anybody that says there is no bias in the media well city found guilty by a kangaroo court in the media and at uefa
manchester city pleaded innocent and no one in the media believed us and found not guilty and the media still don't believe us ??

Sums our great unbiased British Media. An insight into and understanding of how institutional racism work in this country.

Arrived at Animal Kingdom in Florida, the first thing I see
qj5aahkzh1c51.jpg

A bloody United fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.