United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what Rashford has done is absolutely brilliant. Forget the rivalries I really like this kid, he's local and has made it at the club he supports, I bit like our Phil.
What he has done for the poverty that is an undercurrent in this country you can only applaud him, footballers these days get tagged as greedy, selfish, aloof and being detached from reality and couldn't care less about society but this kid has put his heart and his time into something that obviously he still carries with him to this day despite the fact he's made his money in the game.
Even if he'd managed to feed just one family in need he'd have succeeded in his fight against it, to get the numbers he did is fantastic.
I find it heartwarming and especially in the difficult moments we find ourselves in at this present time.

It bugs me that all those hard working managers working their arses off all year.

Then there`s Ole, a clueless fucker at the wheel and it s on auto-pilot. It is a shame that these shite are starving other clubs of actually making progress.......

just ask Bournmouth FC........

10 pens so far this season on watch. It’s hard to get the stats on penalties received in the cups, so we will need to keep on it for the other competitions just in case they miss any. So far it looks like this;

Prem 5 pens 4 scored
Champs League 4 pens 4 scored
Carabao Cup 1 pen 1 scored.

On course to beat their record of last season of 22 (which is the 2nd highest of all time of all 5 top leagues - only Barca in 2015/16 have received more (24)). I reckon a few more before the New Year to get them near to 15.

Strange considering how much possession they haven’t had in games.

Strange considering how much possession they haven’t had in games.
Nah. Strange is what the likes of Riley and his cohorts want us to think. It's planned and it's calculated so that both the rags and the dippers will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season - money.
Why should the likes of Pigmol and the VAR operatives worry if the rest of us can see what they're doing? We cannot prove anything so on it goes. Year in year out, contentious penalties, red/yellow cards for opponents, farcical leniency for the redshirts, and favouritism from the media means those two clubs are a protected species.

It is not going to change unless we do something, all of us. We have to make a stand because sooner or later the anger and frustration from the fans that has been simmering for a long time will boil over and something awful is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.