United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody watching these so called in the know fucking knob heads on the Sky Transfer Centre FFS, I was just flicking through and came across it what a couple of Twats

Just reading Ole's comments about how he asked the FA to clear Greenwood of not being picked for international duty. Because he's tired, physically and emotionally! Eh?

Following the usual script.

Mason Greenwood: Manchester United asked for forward to be rested and not called up for England

Manchester United asked for Mason Greenwood to be rested and not called up by England for Nations League duty, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

[...]

"I tried my best to give him a rest over the summer," said Solskjaer.

"The club, we asked specifically and pointed out that he should have had a rest.

So no doubt he'll be resting him tomorrow, right?

Just reading Ole's comments about how he asked the FA to clear Greenwood of not being picked for international duty. Because he's tired, physically and emotionally! Eh?

What a wimp. Taggart would have simply withdrawn him with some bogus injury. Just like he did with Scholes and when Sven turned up at the swamp for the league game before the England international Scholes was withdrawn from he was playing for the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.