United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Even John Stones can't get near her
lynda-carter-as-wonder-woman-01.gif

Thanks for that.

It's taken me 40 years to realise just how big her b....s were.

No wonder I always watched Wonder Women when I was young.

Couple of observations today. Apparently they only conceded 6 fouls today. 2 in the second half. The 1st half free kicks chance was given for a foul right on the edge of the box. They took it 5 yards further back. Reffed totally different from us and in a tight season stuff like that matters

Other teams failings and ergh a hell of a lot of help from the whistling wankers. I am not saying that because I am a Blue either. No other team would get the decisions they have had.
Even today on the stroke of half time, the ref who has given them 5 pens In 10 games blew early when Mane would have been through one on one

Ha ha, no fans lol - they really are a bunch of pathetic plastic wankers aren't they. I reckon I'd been to more city games by my 6th birthday than this bell end has been to United games in his entire needy life

They might have 659m fans ,but i would rather have 1% of that figure as genuine supporters , the irony is 99.9% the shite posted on Rag Cafe is at least 250 miles away from Manchester and have no affiliation with the North West.No doubt we have long distance followers and they are all welcome , but they are not the cornerstone of our club unlike the Rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.