United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fucking shocking endictment of our current fanbase that the Liverpool thread is on 120 pages. Can we please allow some Rags on here to annoy people and get the post count up.
When a like just isn't enough & dosen't add to the thread count.

I looked on the BBC and the live reporting said that the Palace player had stood on his foot.

now I have read what you have said, i didnt even notice that the Palace might have stood on his foot. All I saw was the utd player do a jump when there was no one near him, didnt for one minute think there was any contact. Still it was embarrassing to see. I didnt see the match but going by the utd player reaction I guess he was substituted and is out with a broken foot, shame.

now I have read what you have said, i didnt even notice that the Palace might have stood on his foot. All I saw was the utd player do a jump when there was no one near him, didnt for one minute think there was any contact. Still it was embarrassing to see. I didnt see the match but going by the utd player reaction I guess he was substituted and is out with a broken foot, shame.

I checked on Physioroom, Fernandez - 6 weeks - ouchie on the pinkie toe

The amount of shit we get for tactical fouling these rags are worse but nobody picks up on it also the cheating they do trying to get players sent off and diving in and around box also noticed martial trying to kick the ball at defenders arms late on in the game yesterday. The only reason I can think that these things have not been picked up on is because of how shit they are.

Talking of banners The Chosen one had to have it's own security with irate rage trying to RIP it down.

The MUEN player ratings for this evening..... https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-united-player-ratings-palace-18963848

Love the DDG comments. "Saved a penalty, but pathetically penalised and beaten on the retake". The awarding of the penalty was harsh, but them's the rules. The retake, though, was absolutely correct; he had both feet off the goal line when the kick was taken. How is that pathetic?

Strange that the rags don't complain about the endless harsh penalties and VAR decisions that go in their favour though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.