United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
United seem to be playing draughts where everyone else is playing 4d chess.

1) we were good when we had a Scottish manager. Let's replace him with another Scottish manager.
2) we were good when we had a fast Welsh winger. Let's replace him with another fast Welsh winger.
3) we were good when we had youth team graduates. Let's get that one back from Italy

They are imprisoned by their own infantile understanding of their own mythology

united are millions miles away from the top and title winners ? chris waddle tip for the title this season
well they will properly need to sing 5 or 6 players and win the next 37 games to stand any chance of that

At this rate the rags are going to need 3 penalties per game to mount a challenge..

I've checked the odds on the Portuguese diver ending the season as the golden boot winner and finishing with 111 goals..

SKY Bet currently have him at 7/4..

Im thinking of remortgaging the house and lumping on..

It'll be like buying money..!
A nice little win on Palace at 8/1 is my first of the season.

united are millions miles away from the top and title winners ? chris waddle tip for the title this season
well they will properly need to sing 5 or 6 players and win the next 37 games to stand any chance of that

well they were 12 th in the league at one point, then the officials, threw spanners in Wolves,sheff utd & leicester city`s season....they got third in the league ??? as we say in Eire, Turd.

Maquire might just be able to organise a piss up at a swimming pool (if he spends a lot of money) but if he says he can organise a defence it is one more lie on a long list. Lindelof got the blame but the defence were all over the place.
The rags pull one back and the clown on MoTD yells 'Grandstand Finish Alert!!'
Dickhead.
Once again, maguire was nowhere to be seen for the Palace goals. Shockingly bad.

Well, that made my weekend for sure.
What the fuck that Pogba is supposed to be doing there is beyond me, how long has he been there now? All you ever hear is how great he is if, how talented he is when he's at it, he's just getting into his stride, just wait until he hits form, blah blah fucking blah. The Rags should have offed this strolling no mark years ago.
They did by selling him to Juventus for £1 million before buying him back for £89 million.
If we had done that with a player and he had been as shit as Pogba, we would never hear the last of it.

I have referenced his stats before, and you're right, impressive they're not.
And the world cup is now secondary to top level club football, I reckon a good few PL clubs would have done that French team. All I can remember of any sort of performance from Pogba, is one very good long range assist in some Rag match or other, something De Bruyne does ever 10 minutes at City.
They must realise by now that the thick end of £100 mill they paid for him has been wasted, I can't see any sane club paying anything like that for him.
If they could have shifted him for some cash they would have done this summer, the only reason he's still there and not been moved like Sanchez was is his profile helps keep them in the media spotlight.

I know it was the rags which makes it even sweeter but how on earth was that a penalty against them yesterday? Has the handball law been rewritten since Trent played basketball against us and yes I am still pissed that wasn’t given.

You make good points. Every signing they make is the next greatest ever, regardless of transfer fee.

Anyway, they're scum. I fucking hate them. It's not a popular opinion on here now, but losing the league to Liverpool last season although bad wasn't a disaster to me as it fucking killed those Salford/Trafford cünts.
They are fucking loathsome. Any Blue who hates the Dippers in front of them is short of memory. They're cünts. Remember that fucking banner. The club supported it, the 37 years without a trophy shite..... They supported it. Let it sink in. The management supported a banner about our lack of success. Fucking bunch of fucking cünts. Scum. Let them fucking wallow in a sinkhole of scum. Every single one of them is a cünt.

I genuinely can't enunciate my absolute hatred for them.
You should get some form of literary award for that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.