United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid-Season break must be over. Didn't hear a peep from my rag mates for a week, all singing and dancing again now. Don't even try to hide their shittiness.

painfully just watched their goals highlights and truly shocking they never shown the southampton goal VAR took off them ? also 3 or 4 united goals was dodgy and the pen well its a token gift by the officials at every united game

plus the 2nd sending off because of the dive just shows what was happening last night and cheating to earn a big victory to close the gap on goal difference ? lets see how city fair tonight at burnley and i can bet will have to fight tooth and nail and without the officials and VAR

Games like that make me laugh. They'll be so over the moon with a 9-0 win that the fact they were sterile against Arsenal and lost to the team bottom of the league last week is now long forgotten. Their goal difference is boosted. They're now only 5 goals worse off than us, despite playing two more games and scoring 9 more goals. They are now "joint top" - which for their fans is a sign they can win the title. It's second in the table for any one who actually bothers to look at it.

See Liverpool as a much bigger threat than the rags still.

The headlines are that 8 different players scored for the 1st time in a PL match, to get those 9 goals.

But they don't mention that United were trying for 11 goals by 11 different goalscorers.
Alas,
Greenwood and Fred couldn't hit a barn door.
and De Gea refused to come off his line.

;-)

I bet Ollie would rather share those goals over 9 matches.
do you not remember the first half of the season?

before last night only +10 goal diff` after half the season. I knew something like this was due, if the fix is ON.

They couldn t have got more of a leg up from the FA, Saints red card first minute. Feel sorry for all real football teams and their fans when the are meant to feel like canon-fodder when the FA ruins a game like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.