United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at their players, It's a decent Squad understandably because of all the investments they made over the past years, and I still think they will finish on top of Liverpool but if they want to go to the next level they need a new manager.

I can see them doing better than Liverpool in the next years though, just because I think we are seeing the start of the end of this Liverpool cycle.

What, someone other than the GPC?

Tell 970,000 subcribers.

The power of the f*cked up internet and social media.

The only winners are the Rags talking bullshit, while raking the money in. Just like Arsenal TV, the Red Men, etc.

I watched for comedy effect after the game and he was getting donations of £5 every odd minute, must make nearly if not more than a grand a game. Fair play

How wank was De Gea tonight? First Everton goal, piss poor keeping and the 3rd lol, he's still stood up as Calvert-Lewin taps it home, he made that finish so easy for Calvert-Lewin, he should have been head first diving at Calvert-Lewin's feet to give him no room to finish. Shithouse of a keeper, hopefully the rags will stay deluded about him.
No doubt the rent boy will tell anyone, who wants to listen, that the alpaca is still the best 'keeper in the world.

We’ve won 1 out of the last 6 at the Etihad against them. Even when completely outplayed they seem to get a result at our place.

There’s a few scores to settle for us in the coming games!
We batter them every game at our place and they still manage to get something. I think we've copped on to what way they try to play against us. Cant see us making that mistake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.