United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either you win the league because you inherit a bunch of players who you manage to make great, in which case you are just lucky that you inherited a great team. Either that or you buy in new players and make them into a great team, in which case he's a chequebook manager.

Not sure how they expect him to build a winning team if he's not allowed to start with any players, or buy any players? It's almost as if they are full of shit and change the narrative whenever it suits them...

Two things. All you have to do is look at Peps managerial record, that will shut up any fucker doubting him. If they’re still convinced he’s a ‘fraud’, then just say there’s no other manager in football that has the power to choose to manage any club he wants to. One poster replied to someone who suggested that and said he was lucky. Fucking bonkers.
How shit is degea these days!

Always been overrated. Called it years ago on here. The media built him up to be some sort of superhuman that never let goals in. Hart was as good as him and I used to get laughed at for suggesting it.

3:24:42. Shame Howson wasn't there. But that City bashing Rag that's always sniffing True Geordies arse on the kickoff was.

I don't understand these watch along things but that's funny.

Would be even better if during their séance at the end the screen turned grey and you hear..."Hello darkness my old friend..."

Called it years ago on here. The media built him up to be some sort of superhuman that never let goals in. Hart was as good as him and I used to get laughed at for suggesting it.

All De Gea did to build that reputation was making shots that went STRAIGHT at him look like world class saves. Always been crap. But they’re so desperate to have the best that they built him up. Like they’re doing with Fernandes now, because they’re desperate for an equal of KdB!

How shit is degea these days!
De Gea has always been shit he was never a good keeper, From when he first arrived to now he hasn't improved. Constantly letting in scruffy goals and making mistakes. Then went through a period of which United's goal got peppered most games they would concede goals and he would still have to make numerous saves in a game which he obviously stood out more because he had to do the most work hence why he had something like 3 or 4 player of the seasons in a row.

So happy he didnt move to Madrid :)

I imagine Dean and Mason will be doing their matches from now on for the foreseeable future

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.