United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always forget they paid Falcao do literally do fuck all

If anyone is having rags tell them it’s so unfair that we can buy the league because the glazers won’t spend any money show them this

View attachment 9971
Don't forget this:

VP-SPORT-TABLE-WAGE-BILLS-V2-1.jpg

That's from last seasons. It's even higher now.

BBC Breakfast Sports headline about some American winning the Superbowl for a 7th time - just the news British people are interested in.
Then an item about Australian tennis but dealt with more as a Covid article then a sports one.
Then the Sportsbowl bloke mentioned again by the ordinary presenters with such words as 'incredible' and people being bleary eyed from watching it???? and more to come half an hour later.
Local news mentions the result but after some filler about a shop in Macc. Important stuff.
So what will these childish people have to say about the most important result if the season? Nothing? Anything? It was all a dream?

Ps it must be a dream. I dont know why l put this in the United thread.

Last edited:
You have to ask yourself, is Fernandinho the kind of person to mock a disaster that caused the loss of many lives and had a huge cultural impact in the community he currently lives in?

The answer's obvious, but you can interpret things how you want to I suppose.
There's a 12 page thread about it on Red Cafe. Given that they have 4 times as many posts per page, that's the equivalent of a near 50 page thread on here. To be fair, some of their fans think there's no malicious intent but fuck me, there are also some proper mouth-foamers going into full victim mode like their mates down at the other end of the East Lancs and saying he definitely intended to mock the disaster - it's almost like they want him to have meant it the fucking weirdos. The fact that many United fans don't even know the date of the Munich anniversary (so why would Fernandinho?) is completely lost on some of these whoppers. Oh, and why would he do such a thing while being snapped by City's official photographer? One dickhead even said that posting a boom emoji next to a plane emoji is an insult to those who have died on planes that have been blown up ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.