United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maguire is the problem but he isn’t going anywhere.

Impossible.

The 80m wonder signing that is Harry "Slabhead" Maguire is only not performing to the extremely high standards he would otherwise be bringing, if he had a world class centre back next to him that isn't Lindelof or Bailey. Lets not forget they still have to sign another world class defensive midfielder, because Lord Maguire is shielded by dross like Matic and Fred. He is also constantly left to defend on his own because Fatty Shaw doesn't track back, so it's really all on that fat slob. Need I remind you Maguire is also played out of position? That's right, he should be playing on RIGHT of CB, smh Ole's really clueless.

So you see, it's not really Maguire's fault. If anything, he's 80m well-spent, supposedly.

West Brom are fucking awful so i dont expect anything other than a rags win today but we can all hope.

Tbf I said the same when they faced Sheffield United.

Then again, I'd still say I don't see them losing to West Brom.
Sheffield United have at least had close games. Cant stand them but they are better than Fulham West Brom at least and perhaps a few others on paper

Football is a funny old game,nailed on win for the rags today but pressure can make things slightly different knowing we won yesterday a win is a must for them today but I can see this being a draw.

The best I can say about Brom is they're tall.

Gives the chance of a keeper fumble or scrambled goal.

They'll need at least one to get point Fat Johnny will be dishing out a pen to the rags sure as night follows day or in his case cake follows cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.