United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when pigmob and the rags got together to reduce the goal difference between us and them.
They really thought they could challenge us.
That worked out well didn't it you scabby rag bastards.

Read one post saying we are only leading goal scorers because we have played one more game.
While this may be true, i see nobody mentioning the goal difference stats anymore.
That nine goal boost did little to help them.

They should be embarrassed that a team with no recognised striker for much of the season has scored more goals.
And that many of their own goals came from dubious penalties.

Pop Master Radio two yesterday some woman lists herself as massive Manchester Utd fan even been to a game wow where you from Devon. That said she failed to match 9pts so quite possibly the red sweater wearer.
and her opponent was a scouse women who thankfully didnt win the three in ten

Can somebody explain what a 'Soulless & hollow club' is?
Because I prefer it to being shit!

They are a great team with a great coach but their club is souless and hollow. Anyone can succeed with a Sheikh bankrolling them. It's like playing video games with cheat codes. Where's the achievement?

It’s the new narrative from the Rags and Coach Wreckers.

Soulless. Doesn’t meaning anything. Nobody‘s bothered.

They keep on moving the emotional goal posts to try and convince themselves of the above.

It’s the new narrative from the Rags and Coach Wreckers.

Soulless. Doesn’t meaning anything. Nobody‘s bothered.

They keep on moving the emotional goal posts to try and convince themselves of the above.
dont forget also - we play unexciting and boring football. its the agenda again.

Can somebody explain what a 'Soulless & hollow club' is?
Because I prefer it to being shit!

They are a great team with a great coach but their club is souless and hollow. Anyone can succeed with a Sheikh bankrolling them. It's like playing video games with cheat codes. Where's the achievement?
"Soulless and hollow club"?.............all you need to know is in here.

Savage and Sutton yes.

It's not likely but if we lose to Wolves and Utd, then the picture changes. Pep knows this, it's one of the reasons he's so relentless.
But IF we beat Wolves, and IF Utd lose against Palace and us, then the picture changes again. Lets see what happens, let's not IF,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.