United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was dubious to award it after the game had finished in a 2-2 draw and the ref had blown for full time. Two results today. First a 2-2 draw. Secondly a 3-2 win after the penalty.

Not forgetting Brighton hit the woodwork 4 times and United could have been down to 10 men.

Regardless, I'd be a worried United fan after today's game.

it couldnt get any worse, and im not slating it because man u benefited, this has realy become a joke now even if its within the rules, football will find it hard enough to get the fans back in the game if/when the virus ends never mind all this bollocks, i certainly would never pay another penny to prop this shit up again
Unfortunately the teams that benefit from VAR such as the rags, dippers and spuds will fill their respective stadiums to the rafters. The fans of those clubs couldn't give a shit about integrity or fairness.

Not forgetting Brighton hit the woodwork 4 times and United could have been down to 10 men.

Regardless, I'd be a worried United fan after today's game.
But that's the issue right there.

The rags couldn't care less as long as they pick up the three points.

They're devoid of any critical analysis. They don't worry that their team play like a second division outfit, they just have to tune into the BBC or Sly Sports to get their daily dose of propaganda.

The broadcasting media bend over backwards to keep them relevant at the expense of losing all credibility from every other football fan in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.