United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time for us to acknowledge that Fernandes is undoubtedly the best player to ever play in England past, present, or future, ahead of even Jordan Henderson.

200.gif

Another bent decision for their free kick from Cry Baby Pawson
I thought it was both a dive and a foul. He kneed him in the side of the leg, that’s foul play.

If I was a Liverpool fan, I’d be asking questions on the set up if the wall and Alison’s positioning... and why Liverpool were giving it away further up the pitch leading to all that.

I thought it was both a dive and a foul. He kneed him in the side of the leg, that’s foul play.

If I was a Liverpool fan, I’d be asking questions on the set up if the wall and Alison’s positioning... and why Liverpool were giving it away further up the pitch leading to all that.
Yeah agree. Fernandez scored that far too easily. Wall and Alisson at fault.

I hate coming on blue moon to discuss football because 99% of the posters are biased towards city and have an anti United/Liverpool stance before they've even thought about what they're going yo post.

For the 1%, are these our main rivals for the league? They don't seem to be messing up at the moment. Went to turf more and got a scrappy win, went to anfield and got a point (something we could only dream of in the past few years and a results snatch your hand off for in a couple of weeks). They've now just beat a very strong Liverpool side in the cup coming from a goal down.

I don't think it's any coincidence that their good run of form has come when the midweek champions league games have finished. Hopefully having to play Thursday night's in the near future will set them back. If I was solskjaer I'd fuck that competition off and concentrate solely on the league. I think the season finishes Manchester 1/2. Hopefully in the right order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.