United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville just said united fans wouldn't want their side to play like Manchester City with 70% possession
I heard that. What a ridiculous thing to say. I thought his summing up of the game was pitiful. He kept raving about Shaw but he was dreadful. I don't think he completed a single cross and his corners were terrible. If he is their best player then they are in a real crisis.
When was the last time Bruno, the player of the season, had a decent game? Has some sort of collective madness overtaken the football media? Can't they see what all football fans (including most match-going United fans) can see? This is a sub-standard team. They are in a false position in the league because of a lot of lucky breaks and refereeing decisions earlier in the season.
Tomorrow's financial results will confirm what everyone knows about the Rags...they are a club in severe decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.