United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all my years watching Blue Peter growing up I can't recall any fucker being awarded a Gold Blue Peter badge..

I remember sticky back plastic, plastic washing up bottles, empty toilet rolls, coat hangers, elephants shitting on the floor, the Blue Peter garden, Petra, John, Peter and Valerie but no Gold badges..

A once in a lifetime achievement for sure..

No sure if it can be counted as a medal though..
You missed out the baby elephant standing on John Noake's foot.

But the Govan Bully's trohies were absolutely fine , and OGS is in awe of his acievements .

The hypocrisy which runs through that rancid shithole absolutely beggars belief .

In all my years watching Blue Peter growing up I can't recall any fucker being awarded a Gold Blue Peter badge..

I remember sticky back plastic, plastic washing up bottles, empty toilet rolls, coat hangers, elephants shitting on the floor, the Blue Peter garden, Petra, John, Peter and Valerie but no Gold badges..

I wonder who paid for it and how much it cost. I suppose they can take a pensioner to court for not paying the t.v tax to get money in the kitty.

Producer, the enigmatic Biddy Baxter!

We've all took the p*ss out of Slab Head and United's back four, but they have only let in 1 goal in 7 games(Milan in the last minute of ET). And that included City. Forget their breakaway and individual goals,they have stumbled across a defensive system that works very, very, well, atm.

They are still a threat to us in the PL, and in the FA Cup.

Is it Ole? No, it's Fergie's backroom staff who are still there behind the scenes.
I don't believe the rags are a threat us in the PL , add the officials and var , then they become a threat .
You are spot on with ole , just a puppet !

How dare you - That last line is nothing short of scandalous!

What do you think the new exhibition at Old Scaffold is going to be showcasing...........

Don't forget the advent crown and putting the tortoises into hibernation.
With regards to the Gold BP badge, Beckham and 2 dogs are amongst previous winners, just shows what level it is pitched at!!

Don't forget the advent crown and putting the tortoises into hibernation.
With regards to the Gold BP badge, Beckham and 2 dogs are amongst previous winners, just shows what level it is pitched at!!
Did anyone ever actually get to make Thunderbird Island?

I can remember twice (I assume years apart) they showed you how to build it and for the next day or so I was looking for fairy liquid bottles (even though we never had fairy) and toilet roll centres and it would never get looked at again........

Did anyone ever actually get to make Thunderbird Island?

I can remember twice (I assume years apart) they showed you how to build it and for the next day or so I was looking for fairy liquid bottles (even though we never had fairy) and toilet roll centres and it would never get looked at again........
You've got nothing to do during lockdown. Give it a go, post the pics when you are finished ;-)

You've got nothing to do during lockdown. Give it a go, post the pics when you are finished ;-)

To be fair, for any households that couldn't afford to buy that when it was 'the' toy to have (we never had it :-( ) how made up would you be as a kid if your parents had have made you that?

It would have probably triggered my first wank.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.