United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
God that last loss to them still boils my piss.

I don't care where we are, or how much better we are than them - I absolutely fucking detest losing to them. Don't care if it's a Cup final or an imaginary game being played in my head. I cannot stand it and never will.
Less important as time goes by for me because we have so much else going on.

But Nicky B has gone, or is going! Apparently, he can't get on with some guy called Murtough! They are chalk 'n cheese acc The Athletic. Different backgrounds - Murtough is a bureaucrat whilst Nick had a glittering career for United and England. The only problem I have is that I'm racking the few memory cells that remain and trying to recall the odd second or two where his career 'glittered'!
Murtough is their new (1st) director of football. It’s only taken them 10 years to join the modern game.
According to the cafe - murtough and butt (sounds like a US cop duo!) - they didn’t get on, and murtough would now be Butt’s boss

But Nicky B has gone, or is going! Apparently, he can't get on with some guy called Murtough! They are chalk 'n cheese acc The Athletic. Different backgrounds - Murtough is a bureaucrat whilst Nick had a glittering career for United and England. The only problem I have is that I'm racking the few memory cells that remain and trying to recall the odd second or two where his career 'glittered'!
I think he spent 90 minutes watching the ball get passed around him in a CL final once when their 3 best centre mids were injured or suspended.

He used to park his car on my dad's drive when he was drinking in our local pub (The Cotton Tree) in Gorton.
All his family are blues, as is/was he.

I never thought he was anything special. He just happened to be at a successful club at the right time etc.

God that last loss to them still boils my piss.

I don't care where we are, or how much better we are than them - I absolutely fucking detest losing to them. Don't care if it's a Cup final or an imaginary game being played in my head. I cannot stand it and never will.

Still not got over them beating us in 2018 when we had the chance to win the league

Are they still around..... Or are you just an old bastard :-)

Do you know what his job was?
It was, wait for it,...... For 8 years he has been in charge of.......first team development, oh my aching sides. They have gone backwards, no wonder he got the push.
I think he was from a family of Blues who went over to the dark side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.