United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truthfully believe that is not their standard - they're not even good enough for that. They are where they currently are simply because that tyrannical despot is still manipulating things behind the scenes.
Kim-jong Pisscan is still in charge at the swamp, of that I truly believe. Nothing else makes sense. The club were in total freefall when the bully 'retired' and that is why he -and he alone- insisted on Gollum taking over, knowing full well he'd be a catastrophe and thus not be a threat to his legacy. But nobody foresaw just how bad things were at the swamp, and of course just how bloody fantastic we have become: so the Glazers pulled some strings, alongside Gill and the Govan soak (and more than a little overly-generous help from Riley and the pigmol gang) in the hope the whole rotten edifice can be rebuilt again - corrupt brick by corrupt brick.

The cartoonish penalties that club have been given in the recent few years would not in any way shape or form have been given if the old guard weren't still overseeing things there.
When they needed those points to ensure CL football and were thus given more contentious decision
than any other club, that's when I was 100% convinced that the tyrant was back.

The rag hierarchy and its oppressive grip on English football never went away, he just wanted a brief holiday.
I truthfully believe that is not their standard - they're not even good enough for that. They are where they currently are simply because that tyrannical despot is still manipulating things behind the scenes.
Kim-jong Pisscan is still in charge at the swamp, of that I truly believe. Nothing else makes sense. The club were in total freefall when the bully 'retired' and that is why he -and he alone- insisted on Gollum taking over, knowing full well he'd be a catastrophe and thus not be a threat to his legacy. But nobody foresaw just how bad things were at the swamp, and of course just how bloody fantastic we have become: so the Glazers pulled some strings, alongside Gill and the Govan soak (and more than a little overly-generous help from Riley and the pigmol gang) in the hope the whole rotten edifice can be rebuilt again - corrupt brick by corrupt brick.

The cartoonish penalties that club have been given in the recent few years would not in any way shape or form have been given if the old guard weren't still overseeing things there.
When they needed those points to ensure CL football and were thus given more contentious decisions than any other club, that's when I was 100% convinced that the tyrant was back.

The rag hierarchy and its oppressive grip on English football never went away, he just wanted a brief holiday.
Some so called journalist on sky this morning said they are not that far from City.Pmsl

Apart from the money that the CL is worth it doesn't really matter which pot they're in as they're out in the groups anyway.

Didn't watch last night I assume a crap first goal and and iffy penalty award as they only game action on the bbc was a crap penalty the keeper dived over.
Saw goals on utube.i replayed the pen 7/8 times,still no idea why it was given.how do they get away with it time and time again.

Just seen myself. Cheating twats get away with it time and time again. Pathetic from the keeper too.

It is pretty clear that all the football associations realise that without the rag twats being in their competitions vastly reduces their income from tv rights, and so every possible dubious decision in their favour is given whilst fouls , penalties against them are ignored.

Whilst the bullsit and ficticious numbers regarding their " supporters " is clearly hyped and distorted, the revenues from tv , sponsorships etc account for massive sums of money.

So if Grimsby for instance had the same numbers of fuckwits who associate themselves with the rags, the pathetic and false narrative about them would be the same with the media.

It is a superb example of Brand exposure from which the fucking rags unfortunately benefit so much.

Their players, hype and " quality " of football played is a very minor by-product .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.