United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate these twats more than I can say our performances in the league against them this season still infuriates me.
The game at the Etihad was our chance to put the PL to bed and we blew it, showed a week underbelly in our team.

They have managed 28 points from games in which they went behind, that shows determination.

If we throw the League away now after our incredible run I think it will be far worse than any of the other disappointments I have had down the years.

The game at the Etihad was our chance to put the PL to bed and we blew it, showed a week underbelly in our team.

They have managed 28 points from games in which they went behind, that shows determination.

If we throw the League away now after our incredible run I think it will be far worse than any of the other disappointments I have had down the years.
Our stats in terms of winning when behind aren’t great either. They’re one of the worst Utd sides I’ve seen but the league table doesn’t lie. Surely though we won’t blow the league. Think we may struggle in CL but I’m hopeful we can repeat a treble

Throw the league away?
Are you fuckin tripping?
We're 11 points in front. It could be 8. It might even get down to 5. Who fuckin cares!
Fact is we will win it, we played a weakened team against an unpredictable and energetic Leeds and got a bloody nose.
We can even afford a couple more slip ups, 3 wins maximum out of 6.
We got better goal difference so throw in an extra point. Are you shitting your pants because utd won at a shit Tottenham who have probably stopped playing for mourinho?
Come on mate, have a bit of faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.