United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it is a good achievement to have gone through the PL season unbeaten away from the swamp, I wonder how much of that is due to the assistance which they have undoubtedly received from the officials.

Dubious penalties given for them , dubious decisions for penalties/free kicks not given against them. Without those question marks , I wonder exactly where they would have ended up in the league ?

I shouldn't really be surprised because it is the same season upon season - rags getting help from the officials , who would have thought it ?
Don't forget the goal v West Ham that was about 5 yards over the sideline in the build up!

I see Neil goebbels Ashton is at it again, interview with the Sheffield Herman Munster saying he joined the red vermin cause they’re the biggest and best club in the universe over us, fuck all to do with the fact that we wouldn’t pay the ridiculous fee, they really are a set of deluded cunts. Enjoy the two bob Thursday night final Maguire you thick yorkshire ****!

Don't forget the goal v West Ham that was about 5 yards over the sideline in the build up!
It's scandalous the sh*t they've got away with.

When you think there is a £12m difference in prize money between coming 2nd and 8th (where with a bit of luck, they would have been without assistance from the PL/PiGMOL), plus qualification for the CL it's nothing short PL sponsored fraud to ensure the Rag's remain relevant as it's 'good for the product'.

I see Neil goebbels Ashton is at it again, interview with the Sheffield Herman Munster saying he joined the red vermin cause they’re the biggest and best club in the universe over us, fuck all to do with the fact that we wouldn’t pay the ridiculous fee, they really are a set of deluded cunts. Enjoy the two bob Thursday night final Maguire you thick yorkshire ****!
Plus if you watch the All or Nothing video Pep thought he was slow.

Not sure how much they pay Ashton but he manages to spin so much positive spin for them on the basis of absolutely fuck all.

It is clear we droppped out of the Maguire transfer when the fee became way over his worth, presumably with a salary to match.

The PR teams employed by the rags ( andlikewise the dippers ) have to be the most creative and deluded to arrive at the blatant propaganda and lies which they regulary push out to feed the billions of braindead lemmings which they regard as their supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.