United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Who is the current chief coach?
2. When did he play at the top level?
3. Who was his manager during this period?
4. When was said manager appointed?
Carrick and Kieran McKenna (who?) run the coaching. Not sure what Mike Phelan does and John Murtough (who?) is Director of Football. It is a complete shit show. I have been told by someone who knows that this problem is wider than just the football department. A lot of people in key areas across the club are not experienced enough in their fields. The disastrous recruitment policy is not just confined to the players.
Ed Woodward was an accountant and investment banker with no expertise in the sports industry. The Glazers have got no idea what they are doing. Happy days!

Carrick and Kieran McKenna (who?) run the coaching. Not sure what Mike Phelan does and John Murtough (who?) is Director of Football. It is a complete shit show. I have been told by someone who knows that this problem is wider than just the football department. A lot of people in key areas across the club are not experienced enough in their fields. The disastrous recruitment policy is not just confined to the players.
Ed Woodward was an accountant and investment banker with no expertise in the sports industry. The Glazers have got no idea what they are doing. Happy days!
d91.gif

Phelan cleans fergie’s toilet in his office then fergie gives him all the tactics for the games! Oh ole the one who cleans fergie car.

Heard a rumour that Murtough was a blue in his youth. Used to live in Burnage

What's the betting on that bloke who has just been rescued from a cave being trotted out at the swamp in his Rag shirt in the not too distant future?
That reminds me: didn't those lads in Thailand who got rescued in a flooded cave (they were a junior football team) get a trip to Old Trafford when they had recovered....?

But at half-time they asked if they could go back under the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.