United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must get that one. I remember it fondly. Almost all the cast went on to bigger and better things.
Most people of my dad's generation were involved in National Service - my dad missed the war by 2 years, and I've still got, somewhere, 2 of the thin blankets he never returned when he was demobbed.

Fuckin ell they are a parody club.

Been talk recently of who's worse, these or the Dippers, admit I fell for it.

Can't recall the Dippers doing all this shite during their 20 year barren spell.

These Rags, honestly look at the age of those protesting, they've seen fuck all of anything let alone football.

Rags are complete numbheads.

They don't even know what they are protesting against.

Basically they buy whatever colour smoke bomb is available, Red, Green or Yellow.

Zombie apocalypse and this lot are the first to go, unfuckinbelievable.

Last edited:
jhjhjh.png
Excellent!

Fuckin ell they are a parody club.

Been talk recently of who's worse, these or the Dippers, admit I fell for it.

Can't recall the Dippers doing all this shite during their 20 year barren spell.

These Rags, honestly look at the age of those protesting, they've seen fuck all of anything let alone football.

Rags are complete numbheads.

They don't even know what they are protesting against.

Basically they buy whatever colour smoke bomb is available, Red, Green or Yellow.

Zombie apocalypse and this lot are the first to go, unberfuckinlievable.
Two cheeks of the same arse.
75640213-C19F-42CE-86CE-DBBE1486D5B0.jpeg

Is that from "The Army Game" from the 1950s?
If so, the guy on the right was William Hartnell, Sgt Major Bullimore, who became the first Doctor Who.
Some brilliant character actors in there.
And is that Charles Haughtry and Bernard Breslaw second and third from the right, respectively?

Funniest thing i have seen in ages.
They have actually done the opposite of what they wanted.
Any Glazer seeing that will now be confident that the protests pose zero danger or threat.

Ollie is now more secure in the job than yesterday.
Maybe they should form their own breakaway club, that will really show the Glazers they mean business....oh wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.