United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green and gold, unless it's too cold? Or is the zebra suit in the wash?

Or maybe the truth is that most of their fans do want the glazers in. You know it was poorly attended when even the BBC can't whip up something out of it. "A few tourists have a sing song against the club, before nipping into the club shop to get some souvenirs and line the coffers of the same regime."

People in glass houses .... shouldn't complain too loud if their landload is a glazer.

I’m patiently waiting for the Utd marketing department to release a Newton Heath Green and Gold line in the ‘Megastore’. That’ll really confuse the plastic fuckers.

I’ve tried to find sympathy with the rag fans given that we’ve been in their shoes, what with incompetent ownership and lack of direction, but I can’t find any. They’ll still queue up to buy out the shirt of the next shiny flop they sign. Set of idiots.
Its ironic that in 1902 Newton Heath LRC FC actually were going bust rescued by 4 local business men, within 4 years they moved them to a new site outside of Manchester, gifted the land to build a new stadium. The rags have the audacity to claim the founding of the club to include the bankrupt NH, pre the actual date that they were formed. Now the idiot fans, without any knowledge of their history, use NH as an icon of what is good against their "evil" owners parading their Norwich scarves in celebration whilst holding their megastore bags full of goodies, funding the "evil" owners that they are protesting about

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.