United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
question ? what you make you party the hardest

champions league winners or united getting relegated
Good question! CL. Just. We're all meant to say CL, obviously. But I'd take the pure pain and humiliation and long term consequences of that over personal glory. CL though. Just.

Rumour is that fletcher is taking over as care taker manager.
Comedy gold.
United really are the gift that keeps on giving

I hate the Rags but those over paid wankers have thrown the paper boy under a bus, that performance was pathetic from so called world class players. Shameful...I just hope they get Zidanne (with no PL experience) and not Rodgers.

Just seen an interview with the manager and he almost burst into tears. It was the first time in my entire lifetime I have ever felt sorry for anyone connected to Man United. That’s how far they have fallen.

to be clear I don’t feel a single bit sorry for a single one of their fans. They signed up for glory and gloating.
Yeah I was a bit like that. He's a fan. It obviously hurts him. Not great to see. But then you have to remember how much joy he gets from beating us, how much joy he'd get from seeing Pep in his position and then the shit he chats about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.