United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me as if the Glazers operate on a whim all the time, everything seems like a knee-jerk reaction to what ourselves and a few others are doing. No blueprint, no forward planning, never looking ahead, they are a catastrophe waiting to happen.
A few months back their plastic fans organised a demo: yet another 'Glazers Out' campaign, so what do the Glazers do, they respond by giving money to them by way of new signings. Unbeleivable.
They gave ole a new contract when even Blind Pew could see he was not up to it, now they've got to shell out millions to him as severance pay. Again, absolutely unbelievable.
The money they have paid out in transfer fees and the astronomical weekly wage packet they have to dish out is quite staggering, considering the amount of debt they have. That sort of money could have been used to bring their stadium up to the 21st century, instead it goes to the likes of the Portuguese ponce, already a multi-millionaire anyway.

I hope to fuck the Glazers stay there for the rest of my life, I genuinely do.
They’d actually be in a better position if they told them to fck off, not care, not spend & stay away. The team would be better & they’d have more cash.

it’s beautiful as it’s all being orchestrated by the Raggy fans.

I can’t wait until Pochettino goes there. A guy who’s biggest achievement is finishing second in a one team league and coming joint first with Brendan Rodgers as the most over-hyped, under-achieving manager in world football.

A match made in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.