United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a few nasty fights on Twitter before Utd game today. Sadly I see lots of this happening this season. Lots of frustration still in people after covid.
It’s no excuse but it’s going to happen at most grounds pre match
It's not frustration pal. It's Leeds and United. Was always gonna happen. First time in ages they played with fans.

It’s only 1 game. Can we at least wait until September before the bed wetters come out? ;)

The scum have a decent team. Unfortunately for them so do the chavs, City and the Scousers. 10 years domination…we have nothing to fear. Pep and the team will rise to the challenge.

Fuck the scum.

Last edited:
They have a very good squad of players but they don't have a very good Manager ,so its time for our very good Manager to take some points off them for a change.
I agree with you 100% about taking points off them for a change.
We keep saying that their Manager isn't very good but I'm sure I read somewhere that since he became Manager only Pep and Klopp have secured more PL points and his record in the PL against Pep is better than anyone else has achieved.
It's about time Pep put Ole in his place but to be the third best Manager behind only Pep and Klopp hardly makes him as "clueless" as many on here claim.
Put him in his place by winning at OT and the Etihad in the same season then we can start denigrating him.
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.