United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he thinks he is having any influence with Rangnick there then I, for one, can't wait for the fireworks.

If Rangnick is successful, he will choose the next manager, and it will be a Rangnick clone. There aren't many.

If he isn't successful, it will be the biggest pig's breakfast by the summer.
This is what confuses me, if he is as good as everyone keeps saying and he plays a style of football they want to employ going forward then why do they not give him the full time job?

I'd love Mancini to go there. He'll give them a bit of a boost for a while being a cold disciplinarian but unsettle everyone, piss off the players, fall out with the owners and as soon as the results tail off it will end in tears. Mourinho all over again.
True but he would leave them considerably better than when he arrived.

This is what confuses me, if he is as good as everyone keeps saying and he plays a style of football they want to employ going forward then why do they not give him the full time job?

Because most of the reported ability is pro-rag bullshit and secondly they haven't got a fucking clue what they are doing.

the Govan Bully and the portugese ego aka manager in waiting will handle the training/coaching /tactics whilst Carrick and other nomarks will be putting out the cones and corner flags and goals - whilst being forced to do the interviews and get all the shit/blame when everything goes tits up .

Ralf is a part-time patsy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.