United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst in the scheme of things it would t have mattered how was that goal not offside?
Completely bizarre.. especially as this has been said in regards to the new rules.

" Fans will now no longer be shown the working-out process when the VAR uses the technology to move lines across the screen. It has proved too confusing, so now only the final result will be shown on TV."

Completely bizarre.. especially as this has been said in regards to the new rules.

" Fans will now no longer be shown the working-out process when the VAR uses the technology to move lines across the screen. It has proved too confusing, so now only the final result will be shown on TV."
They mentioned the lines will be thicker but it wasn’t even close. The problem with this now is clearly they are picking and choosing what they will end up letting go. This was easy to rule out. The ones they should let stand are the stupidly tight one when you really can’t tell. Clear as day that one.

They mentioned the lines will be thicker but it wasn’t even close. The problem with this now is clearly they are picking and choosing what they will end up letting go. This was easy to rule out. The ones they should let stand are the stupidly tight one when you really can’t tell. Clear as day that one.

I've just seen this on twitter so not sure how legit it is or not.

I detest the verminous scum but they have assembled a very decent bunch of players that already posed a goal threat but now have strengthened at the back. We take them for granted at our peril. Do not be complacent Pep.
First 5 words great I thought, then you lost the plot ;-)
Joking apart I see where you're coming from sadly.

I've just seen this on twitter so not sure how legit it is or not.

Not on Twitter so can’t translate. The sky replay you can see he’s clearly off. Can tell just from the pitch lines. If it’s how they do it all season then fair enough it just leaves them open when they’ve changed it to an interpretation rather than off or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.