United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things:
  • Yes Ole was bad, but it's ALSO true their squad is bad. I never understood this "should be challenging for the title" stuff, not only from their fans but from rivals too. Arsenal have a better team if you are looking beyond names.
  • I'm detecting this idea or believe that stuff will auto-correct, it evens out, etc. I mean maybe. You can't win 100% of games that's true, but also how you lose matters. What's the eye test like? When they started early on in the season many observant rival fans noted how consistently flukey their wins were, it was never sustainable. So looking at their last two games against Norwich and Newcastle, the issue is not dropping points, but how they looked dropping points. Can they not understand that?
  • Aren't Greenwood, Sancho, VdV and Rashford their players of the future? They're all either regressing or stalling.
  • Will Ronaldo ever be benched or subbed? It's a catch-22 there. Yes he saves them, and is always a threat, but a lot of times he's part of the reason they need saving or that they look subpar in the first place.
  • Lastly, what did they think they were getting with Ragnick? The inventor of pressing and the most brilliant mind in the sport? If that's what they or the media thought, it's no wonder there might still be some confusion about their predicament. He was way overhyped coming in. I mean there's a reason that no rival fan whatsoever wanted them to get Conte.
  • Hopefully they don't fluke it in the Champions League, we need them out of that ASAP.

Arsenal and Spurs are both well ahead of United with better managers.
Well ahead in quality or setup? They're not that far on points. Anyway, we need them to hold the line. At least with Conte, Spurs will drop less silly points though--I can't see him handing them Champions League place like Rodgers did when Leicester gladly stepped aside for them.

Has anybody got the video of howson and some other rag clown saying pep to utd is done and then doing a 180 and saying he brings nothing to the table when announced he's coming to us?
What that fucking deranged anal fissure knows about football you could write on top of a pin head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.