United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangnick will get an easy ride make no mistake about it. He's already arrived with a better CV than Pep and the others, the gushing media told us that. He's actually not very good at all, a small step up from Solksjaer. Its very funny though, very funny
He might be a decent coach. But can he deal with the toxic shit hole that the rags are.

Used to be on or around the same level as Foden , Foden is now levels above , he can play in several positions and is a regular starter for arguably the best team in Europe ..meanwhile Sancho is a bench warmer for a mid table team and currently going backwards , wonder what Sancho will think when Cole Palmer takes his place in the England squad
He strikes me as a bit like Fernandes, a one to two season wonder, and then just fades away

Its funny that their fans can’t see that Ronaldo is part of the problem yet.
Finish 2nd, sign the supposed best player of all time which will propel them to the title, now sitting closer to Norwich City than Manchester City in the table

take away Ronaldo’s tap ins and penalties and he’s done very little else of note since he returned

It's finally happened before my eyes, something I thought would never happen in my lifetime (especially walking through town with a City top on when they won the treble).
All the grief, all the pisstaking was worth it for this moment.
The turd has finally flushed, they're done and I'm here for it.
amen brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.