United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the rags approached Herr Rag Neck and he became their manager/trainer/interim whatever/gruppenfuhrer, there were several posters advising us to be very afraid for our future, as he was a master tactician, organiser, etc, and the rags would become a major force again in short order.
With the benefit of hindsight over his tenure to date, has he lived up to your predictions?
Be honest, or were you genuinely swayed by the media's positivity that the rags had finally got their man?

The Face was the only one that put in a shift tonight. Whoever they bring in after RAGnick they'll be on a hiding to nothing, their club is completely toxic. Hopefully it gets a lot worse for the twats.

I’ve only just stopped laughing.

That was hilariously inept.

If we’d paid £72 mill for someone who has been as poor as Sancho we’d be pilloried. And how bad was Rashford

They literally have no way to turn. They are a victim of their own success and history. Club is eating itself alive in front of our eyes. Empire has crumbled. It will never be rebuilt in our lifetimes. We'll chase their league haul down in the next 15/20 years and win a few CL in that time. By the time my kid is my age. The tide will fully have turned. They will be consigned to the annuls of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.