United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all gone down hill since Ronaldos arrival. You can see the teams togetherness is just not there. It’s a bunch of individuals. I’m so glad we didn’t end up getting hissyfit. Can you imagine what he would have done to our dressing room ? Ragnick had done diddly squat to make them any better. 4222? what the hell is that all about ?
That's why I think it was all bs regarding us wanting to sign him. Someone just threw our name in to the ring, no way would Pep have wanted the tosser

Couple of seasons ago I gave my lad and his mates a lift to Salford City to watch Oldham (his second team!). I managed to get a ticket in the Salford end, rather than hang around or come home and drive back

Anyway, this bellend ended up stood right next to me and for some reason latched onto me. He was in my ear the whole game and talked utter bollocks for 90-minutes. I can say with total confidence that he is definitely not a full shilling
Home Bargains hero
Defo a not right and it’s a genuine shame that Howson etc exploit the mentally ill div for money and internet clout and numbers

Aside from offering stupid wages (which they can't do forever) what have the rags got to offer a new signing ?
The training ground is outdated and they have little chance of winning the league or champs league in the foreseeable future.
The swamp needs millions spending on it which the Glazers don't want to do and that alone will put off any new buyer.
They have players on ridiculously expensive contracts so wont/can't leave which will put any decent manager off.
coming.
An ex manager that interferes in everything which pisses everyone else at the club off.

Even if I wanted to I could not think of one positive thing to say about them.

Great innit :-)

They're close to a great team. About 2 miles!

;-))))

Not that it matters now or by then, but March is the killer Month for the Rags. City, Spurs, Atletico, Liverpool.

Next it's Villa twice, West Ham, Burnley, Southampton, and Leeds.

Out of the FA Cup and 1 point in the league if they can hold on away at Burnley it is then..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.