United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Raggyneck, I don’t think even Pep could turn these shower of cunts into a winning team.
The rags’ transfer policy has been nothing short of calamitous under the present administration. You can’t blame the manager for that.
Wonder how long before the media turn on them. Hopefully it will be a slow and painful demise.

He was their best player today
Though that says more about the rest of them than Phil.
Great assist though! Fair play - he's spent probably the best part of 2 years working on that assist in heading practice in training. Laid it on a plate for the attacker.
Just went an itsy little bit wrong, but, hey-ho!
What do you want - perfection?

Aside from offering stupid wages (which they can't do forever) what have the rags got to offer a new signing ?
The training ground is outdated and they have little chance of winning the league or champs league in the foreseeable future.
The swamp needs millions spending on it which the Glazers don't want to do and that alone will put off any new buyer.
They have players on ridiculously expensive contracts so wont/can't leave which will put any decent manager off.
coming.
An ex manager that interferes in everything which pisses everyone else at the club off.

Even if I wanted to I could not think of one positive thing to say about them.

Great innit :-)

What about working up close and personal with the Grandfather of German Football ?

Also, Bobby will be able to get you any spare tickets you need for your family and friends as it's common knowledge you just can't get a ticket for love nor money, although strangely when you see their home games on the telly there are empty red seats everywhere..

Being able to call Scott, Fred, Bruno, Ronnie, Paul, Jadon, Marcus, Luke, Harry and (pick that one out) Dave your team mates.

Your home stadium is a stone's throw away from the home of the actual champions so you won't be lying when you say "during my time there I was really that close to the PL trophy"..

Realising united's current poor run of form is temporary and will no doubt start to pick up in the next 10 to 15 years which will fly by.

What's that ?

£600K per week for 5 years ?

Where do you want me to sign ?

Just there Mr Van Basten..!

We know you're 62 now and cannot run, jump, track back, kick or head a ball or last 5 minutes on the pitch without blowing through your arse but rest assured, we know you'll fit right in ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.