United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
City - we are happy to offer £250,000 per week

Agent - that is acceptable to us

City - cool, so are we now on to sign it all up on paper and all that?

Agent - oh hang on I've just got a text saying that some daft cunts are willing to offer him £500,000 per week, are you still interested? Can you match that or maybe better it?

City - nah, mate, we're walking away

Agent - ok

Not too hard to get your head round is it? But like you say, the truth doesn't really matter, just the outcome.

Funny you mentioning a player from yesteryear 'cause I sincerely hope that he turns out to un*t*d's Rodney Marsh ;)
Whenever we sign a player the stock response is to say they are on at least 400k a week. Well here’s Ballbag who sucks up to Pep constantly and always takes digs at United saying he’s actually halving his wages

Yea but what striker would you have gone for? No chance we are paying 200mil for one. The issue with city now is people just demand stupid prices from us because of the amount of money we have. It was either Kane or Haaland and we we're not gonna pay what was asked. Any other striker we would have gone for would have probably been no better than Torres, Jesus or Delap.
Even Danny Ings would’ve been an improvement on our current options

Glad we didn't sign him. I genuinely couldn't give a f*ck

The only thing that is going to annoy me is the likes of Camel Gob gloating like a 5 year-old and other pundits wanking themselves into a frenzy because they think we care.

Plus, at around 500k a week..... for a 36 year old. Just remind me who is ruining football again?

I'll give you a clue... It's the debt riddle wankers from Stretford.
i remember ferdinand gloating about oles winning start when he was caretaker manager, that went well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.