United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags 800 to fucking 1 to win the title, half way through the season, City 1 to 11, to win our 7th title, who could have dreamed of that 15 years ago
So, for every quid you put on the rags to win the League this season, you lose a quid?

Last edited:
Spoke to a rag the other day and told him that a friend of mine had once said “it takes a long as the duration of a finished long term relationship to get over it”. I then drew the analogy with United having 20 odd years of Busby followed by 20 odd years of struggling, then after 25 or so years of Fergie the same should follow. He stopped for a second and then said “so you are saying we have 15 more years of this?” and I replied, with a smile on my face, “I am and it gives me no pleasure to say so!”…:)

Spoke to a rag the other day and told him that a friend of mine had once said “it takes a long as the duration of a finished long term relationship to get over it”. I then drew the analogy with United having 20 odd years of Busby followed by 20 odd years of struggling, then after 25 or so years of Fergie the same should follow. He stopped for a second and then said “so you are saying we have 15 more years of this?” and I replied, with a smile on my face, “I am and it gives me no pleasure to say so!”…:)
Flippin' heck M1980, over 6,000 messages in it turns out your one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.