United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard cheese mate, I’m sure another ex United player will come around for you lot to try and sign in a few years. The Rooney, Ronaldo transfers mite not have worked out, but hey at least you got tevez and Hargreaves :)
I knew you'd end up being the utter **** I thought you'd be when I first saw you post.
You are all the same. Sad little raggy shithouse who still think their team is top dog.
You're top nothing, haven't been for agesand no amount of spunking money on players just because you're terrified they might sign for the champions changes that. Now get yourself back to the spare room and finger your cat.

I knew you'd end up being the utter **** I thought you'd be when I first saw you post.
You are all the same. Sad little raggy shithouse who still think their team is top dog.
You're top nothing, haven't been for agesand no amount of spunking money on players just because you're terrified they might sign for the champions changes that. Now get yourself back to the spare room and finger your cat.

Best post of the thread.

Just here to talk a bit of football (including but not limited to FFP, sports washing, financial doping, winning the 'big' trophies and Arab oil money).

Cut him some slack mate...........

Ronaldo would have been a poor signing for City. At his age, he thrives in counter attack teams like Portugal, not teams that play patient possession football. We would have had to build the team around him, which would have come at the cost of other players. Rashford, Greenwood and Ronaldo is a very strong front 3 that would over power most teams, but as the Germany-Portugal game at Euro 2020 showed, there's a lot of vulnerability down the flanks as those players won't like tracking back.

Hard cheese mate, I’m sure another ex United player will come around for you lot to try and sign in a few years. The Rooney, Ronaldo transfers mite not have worked out, but hey at least you got tevez and Hargreaves :)
Those wankers Rooney and Ronaldo have just used the alleged interest from us to screw the rags over for more money and would never have become City players thankfully, now fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.