United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a stirring in the zebra enclosure.

From the sad cafe….We genuinely need an entire new squad. Not four or five players, but a whole new team. Only players I want in this team for next season are Ronaldo, Sancho and Fred (mostly due to his elite mentality and attitude than his ability). The rest are insufferable and perhaps good enough for Everton and Brentford. Some of them are genuinely Championship level.

i watched the last 30 minutes of the 2nd half and where was that commitment in the Liverpool game ? united looked like they was getting a head of steam and something out of the game.

but i will say arsenal are just as bad and both clubs pushing for a top 4 place they was shocking

Would be soo funny if they don't even manage 60 points ... AND end up with a negative goal difference.
The humiliation of finding themselves in the europa conference will hopefully cause them to go full time zebra pants.
I would also love tent peg to do a u-turn and quit before he even starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.