United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hold on is our goal difference greater than the number of dodgy pens, soft free kicks and otherly gifted by the ref "goals" that scruffy lot have cheated out of opposition teams?

I'd prefer them to finish 7th and have to play in that conference league
Absolutely this. ^^^^
playing on Thursday nights above the Arctic circle, in barely developed corners of emerging nations, or somewhere near Europe’s border with Asia, would be just what they deserve
Home attendances of 25k

There's still hope. If raggies loose at CP and Wet Spam and Wolves win their 2 remaining fixtures they both will finish above them. Leaving them 8th.
Don’t mind if Wolves win their remaining two fixtures but not West Ham seeing as though one of their last two games are against City.

The tweets I'm seeing are hilarious. These so called 'fans' talking about giving up season tickets and stopping following them.

They're still top half of the PL!! Imagine what would happen if they somehow got relegated? It needs to happen to show once and for all what a bunch of self-entitled cretins they really are.

United have the same problem as Everton: they prefer Hollywood names. They are in more of a position to get away with it than we are, as they're a bigger draw than we are, admittedly. I'd have taken Potter over Lampard. He underachieved with that Chelsea team.
They should go for Heard and Depp then.

They know how to attack.

The tweets I'm seeing are hilarious. These so called 'fans' talking about giving up season tickets and stopping following them.

They're still top half of the PL!! Imagine what would happen if they somehow got relegated? It needs to happen to show once and for all what a bunch of self-entitled cretins they really are.
Playing the world’s smallest violin here.

How the fuck have the Raggy twats still got some kind of European football next season? They are a mid-table team at best. Any team finishing below these lot needs to have a long, hard look at themselves because they must be completely shit.
This is exactly why 'You Wafer' are giving out wildcards... It'll happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.