United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing my mothers shopping today & spotted a Leeds fan I know in the q just before ko in our game. So I says "it's not looking good for you lot".
He replies that he hopes Newcastle beat us today.
Guy at the front then pipes up "I cannot stand City either. All they do is spend, spend, spend & still win nowt"
I ask "who do you support then".
Answer "the famous Man Utd of course"

Couldn't stop laughing & he didn't have a clue why

Still nowt??? I can't remember how many trophies we've won in the last 10 years. The Rags can count theirs on one hand. Even though half of the feckers have got 6 fingers. They only need 3. They did beat Brentford though. So there's that.
Surely it’s four?

Don’t you remember that fantastic treble of the League Cup, the Europa League and the Community Shield?

6fedc7811c2d4e7d4864b0316a649838.gif

Best thing is the number will be higher when the season ends
Should the unthinkable happen, and we lose all three remaining games, and they win their last one, the minimum it can be is 25.

Who’d’ve thought, in August 2008, that this would ever happen?

Doing my mothers shopping today & spotted a Leeds fan I know in the q just before ko in our game. So I says "it's not looking good for you lot".
Guy at the front then pipes up "I cannot stand City either. All they do is spend, spend, spend & still win nowt"

Did he travel in a TARDIS from 1998?

Is this genuine?

3 blokes Queing for shopping, sounds like a scene from a 70's sitcom.

Honestly, my only interaction when shopping is with a bar code scanner.

I bet you haven't taken to mobile ticketing have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.