United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the stuff they drink in the Congo?
My nephew is 39 and a few years ago when we were on holiday in Albufeira he went off to buy some mixers for the vodka we had in the villa (12 of us in total on that trip) he went for orange juice, Coca Cola and lemonade. He came back with Um Bongo! He was half pissed when he arrived back and happily admitted that he’d completely forgotten what he went for and had to sit down for a while - in a bar! Surprisingly Um Bongo goes well with vodka! We’re off to Albufeira on Wednesday, needless to say if he goes off to purchase mixers I will volunteer to ‘supervise’ this time! :)

My nephew is 39 and a few years ago when we were on holiday in Albufeira he went off to buy some mixers for the vodka we had in the villa (12 of us in total on that trip) he went for orange juice, Coca Cola and lemonade. He came back with Um Bongo! He was half pissed when he arrived back and happily admitted that he’d completely forgotten what he went for and had to sit down for a while - in a bar! Surprisingly Um Bongo goes well with vodka! We’re off to Albufeira on Wednesday, needless to say if he goes off to purchase mixers I will volunteer to ‘supervise’ this time! :)
FOC........ ;-)

I might have to try Umbongo and vodka now ;-)

For humour purposes appointing Southgate would be fantastic. Saying that Danny Murphy hasn't done his research on how the Middlesborough job went.

With six players gone, who are they seriously in the market for?
Do you think Declan Rice and James Ward-Prowse are on the scum's radar?
They may be on the rags radar but I think the players would be bouncing it back to them with a BIG FAT F@#K OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.