United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just get a sneaky feeling that the PL/PiGMOL are going to go all out to try and manufacture the ultimate 'phoenix from the flames' story with these c*nts next season. It'll be a HUGE money spinner worldwide.
That’s exactly what posters were saying last season.

They received a shitload of help, and could still only finish sixth.

The rags I know (two!) are convinced they will hit the ground running and -to quote one of the dizzy fuckers- "You'll be lost in the dust once we're settled."
So this Ten-Bob bloke is going to take the Prem by storm, is he? He's going to leave Pep, Bingo, Tuchel and everyone else behind as his 'new signings' get the rags off to a flying start, disappearing over the horizon never to be caught by the rest of us?
I know these chaps reasonably well, and believe me it's not gallows humour that makes them say this sort of thing - they truly believe it.
They are in a massive hole now. How many of their players are top 4 level?? 2 or 3 max. With Conte staying at Spuds and Chelsea now sold and over their issues, he will have a huge job to come 5th. Thats if they get the transfers right. If they don't he could easily be gone by Christmas

The rags I know (two!) are convinced they will hit the ground running and -to quote one of the dizzy fuckers- "You'll be lost in the dust once we're settled."
So this Ten-Bob bloke is going to take the Prem by storm, is he? He's going to leave Pep, Bingo, Tuchel and everyone else behind as his 'new signings' get the rags off to a flying start, disappearing over the horizon never to be caught by the rest of us?
I know these chaps reasonably well, and believe me it's not gallows humour that makes them say this sort of thing - they truly believe it.
Who are these delusional fuckwits you choose to associate yourself with?!

I believe it as well, off to a flying start........ 3 matches against average to poor teams and then fuck all. Try telling him it is what you do over a season that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.